Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thank you

So close... almost there.. I never dreamed, throughout my life, that passion could become existence.

I've learned that when you accept the sacrifices of life that will allow you to survive, yet provide you with the opportunities to seek, explore, and live the passions that drive you; how can you possibly say no to all the moments that will grant you that journey? I do feel reborn, youthful, and overflowing with zest lately, despite the constant internal pressure to complete this first album, a video for "Your Song" which thankfully is ever closer now to completion, and an ever present "Come on" that drills into and echos throughout my mind to make this all known and become known for it. A daunting imagination this, the desire to share your innermost moments through song and sound to the people around you, and to those around them. I often feel that time is against me, but it is only in this catalyst to introspection that I've realized the priceless values and knowledge learned from each relationship, interaction and experience I've lived, that do in-fact provide me with the very words and music that is true and real to me. So I desire to share through these talents I've mustered, all that I can in my world of music.

The last songs to complete this current train of thought, that will also make album number one a complete and a coherent sound, are right now having lyrics written to them, with vocals at the ready and many current attempts now behind. The stepping stones to those "ah-ha" moments I feel when I know I'm every closer to singing the final words. These "right words" now just need to sound, well, right to me as they come out in pitch and tone. Through this process I have also begun a number of songs that will follow the first album, to tell the stories of what's next, and will hopefully be able to share them without delay once this project is completed.

To all of you that support, listen, share the emotions, find your own meanings to relate and are walking this journey with me, you are the reasons I share these songs. I hope you will keep listening and I will do my best to keep sharing and writing.

Thank you.

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment