Monday, July 25, 2011

What are you doing tonight?

Tonight I am enjoying the moments that allows me to fulfill (with acknowledged greed) the passions of me. That is, to simply, in simplicity, compose.
I feel most fortunate to have grasped this current upswing of new creative energy and material. During the null times, time passes far too slowly and so I have learned to finally recognize when "something new" is on my mind. It is with humble exhale I play through tonight, and am taking advantage of this new found creativity. Oh yes, yes, yes.

Although I often write alone, as solo artists often do, I find companionship of the process through sharing, and so I would like to share with you something I am currently working on, that sits comfortably within the spectrum of sounds I find soothing to my ears. Without words yet (this sound is only a couple hours old,) but with (as I believe) a clear direction of mood, this is "The Way I Feel" or so the working-title currently goes.

Muah my friends!

Geoff

The mp3 teaser of "The Way I Feel": http://www.geoffmills.ca/music/i_feel_v1.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment