Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Ready

Ah to be composing again!

Those ivories always know how to show fingers what to do now, next, and then again and again... thankfully. They determine wisely and with solid authority, within their own black and white contrasting dances, what is to be felt with each note, and where each emotion will move to.  It's dance time for me, and so I'm hard at work to complete the tracks I've held on to for the past few months, waiting for the real moment when I could agree with myself, and smile that my rhythm has returned once again. Only words without a little backing I agree; so instead of jibba jabba I will share this new version of Ready with you now. Not yet an hour old this first full instrumental is (sans vocals,) and so with a quick and dirty recording to mp3, I humbly share and present Ready - instrumental version 1. (Listenable via the player)

This is not yet sound engineer mixed, but in my headphones it sounds damn sweet ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment