Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A new song: Your Song :)


I love the feeling of completing a new track, especially when it comes together with ease and doesn't end up being an internal battle of sorts. So it is with a smile and a posting that my new song "Your Song" finds its way into my upcoming album. Via the magic that is social site linking, I see that it is also showing up here on the blog so I do hope you will listen, and as always provide me with any feedback you feel necessary, positive or otherwise. This week is another good push as we have confirmed press-kit receipt by two of the major labels and have also been informed that the kits have been internally pushed up to top levels of management for review and consideration. Fingers crossed!!!!


Here are the lyrics to the new track, Your Song:


It's in the way she moves
The softness to her lips
Confuses my serenity
The pleasures of her kiss
Such terrifying bliss
Hold me to my knees

So I will sing this song for you
Though it may not be much
Baby it's true, so true
And when you hear these words that I've said
Just remember the times we've had
I've had, all alone with you

It's in the way she moves
The touching of her hips
Illusions of my stability
Pressing of two lips
Such heaven in a kiss
Is holding me to her needs

So I will sing this song to you
And though it may not be much
Baby it's true, so true
And when you hear these words I've said
Just remember the times we've had, oh we've had
So when you hear these words I've said
Just remember the times we've had.


On another final note: as a World Cup and international football supporter, especially of  Italy and England (mixed backgrounds tends to do this to us offspring,) I would like to say Forza Italia and Cheers England, good luck fellas!!!


Have yourself a wonderful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment