Thursday, June 3, 2010

A place to share


It has been a very long time since I blogged, and given the current schedule I'm on, I'm not sure how timely I can be at updating this. However, I do think it a good place to share songs, lyrics, moods and whatever else strikes my day as I travel each hour, moment to moment. Hello to all that read this, and to those that don't. Either way welcome to my world, and thank you for letting me into yours.

The image to left is the cover for the upcoming album :) which I am currently working on. We're about 8 tracks down (almost) with another 2 or 3 to go until completion. Some songs have been shared on the blog player (upper right.) All songs are written/composed, arranged and played, including all vocals, by yours truly. A passion is a passion.






No comments:

Post a Comment