Monday, July 19, 2010

FORWARD: Take 2! [the full instrumental version]

Moving right along, I'm happy to present to you the full instrumental version of "Forward" for listening and review. This track is my homage to some great dance, house, chill and other amazing songs I've enjoyed over the past year, and wore out many a socks moving ass to :). Now that I have these last two tracks ready for vocals, I'm excited to get at it and have the truly complete versions done sooner than later. I was fully expecting to have the vocals for "Home" finished by now, but once I got started on "Forward" during the process it took over and I just had to complete the arrangements and instrumental before heading back to "Home" ;)

Hope you enjoy it, and as always feedback is welcomed and appreciated.

Check the player to the right (as usual) for the song.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment