Friday, June 25, 2010

A quickie

This weekend I am on the writing blitz. As per my previous posting I have a couple tracks on the burner and am looking forward to walking into Monday feeling somewhat accomplished, knowing that I will have spent this weekend wisely and productively. I find setting myself short term goals that divide and then equal up upon completion to my long terms goals a great way to self-manage my time and energies, given that there are never enough hours in the day it seems. It also helps me to keep perspective and positive on what needs to be done now so that I don't become lost in the rush of everything, end up overwhelmed and then have that "oh shit" feeling because something has been forgotten. The number of steps involved in this career are unimaginable, and wearing a lot of hats needs proper time and priority management. Good life lessons I'm finding out. I am happy to announce that one of the tracks I'm working on is back along the lines of the dance genre, with some heavy lounge/deep trance influences. I also intend to get some readying done - as I was reminded ;)

Stay tuned.


Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment